Re: Symbol collection template

>Hi!
>
>How do I enable the symbol collection templates in GS?

Just wait a few minutes and Bill Cruz will give you a call!  Isn't it funny
that list like this HAD to be created by individuals because we were never
responded to after the send back period had expired?  I would just wonder
How Many people got phone calls from Bill Cruz that didn't have the RIGHT to
return merchandise?  I BET NOT A DARN ONE!

Yea! lets see how many of you get a call when your return period is up!

Mark Brown