2000i BS

This is an addendum to the previous complaint I Had written.
Mr Cruz gave me a call after getting my email.
He spent some time with me on the phone and had a tech get on as well.
I have to say I was quite surprised.
The tech spent several hours on the phone with me trying to solve the problem.
They did it andI am grateful.
I would say the customer service side of Omega has gotten better.
They actually listened to the complaint,solved it, end of story.
What a Deal !!!!!!!!

Snip
Gentlemen,
I have been a customer of yours for quite some time. I just received today
ts 2000i, and I believe you should be quite embarrassed over this product
release.