Y2K Patch and Password info from Melody Blais

I sent the following message to Melody yesterday and received the reply
posted below:
Hi Melody,

I have heard a rumor that the Y2K patch for TradeStation 4.0 will not be
made available to those who have upgraded to the TradeStation 2000i, is this
true?

Could you please provide as much information as possible regarding what the
policy and cost, if any, will be regarding the Y2K patch. Also, I heard that
the password for the new version of TradeStation will only be valid for 1
year and will have to be renewed every year even if the upgrade has been
paid in full, is this true?

Many thanks for all information you may provide to clarify these issues.

Regards, Randall Kurzon- Block #11543
Dear Mr. Kurzon,

No sir, this is not true. The patch will be available on our web site, free
of charge. We expect to have it available on, or before, June 30th, 1999. It
will be available to all customers in good payment standing.

Passwords for 2000i are renewed every 4 months, until the program is paid in
full. After the final payment has been made a Good Forever password will be
issued.

Sincerely,
Melody A. Blais
Omega Research, Inc.