oil stocks

I've just read an article by Bill Carrigan in Toronto Star today (Sunday
Mar 21).  The article is on page A18, and the title is "One smart way to
invest is to use common sense".

Extracts from his article:

"Couple this with a hot US economy with almost half of North American auto
sales being light trucks and SUVs.  I see mothers driving to the IGA in
extended-cab Chevy pick-up trucks.  The stage is set for an oil price shock."
         ---------------------------------------

"Vancouver is a junior resource market.  A new bull market in small
resource stocks tells me the current rally in the Toronto-listed senior oil
and metal stocks is also the beginning of a new bull cycle in the group.
Common sense also tells me that a hot Vancouver stock market will enrich
Canadians more than a Dow at 10000".

My question is:

Does anyone is either of the newsgroups know of any junior oil stocks
(preferrably below $2) that may be worth buying?  The stocks would have to
be fundamentally sound, i.e., hopefully not go bankrupt.

My strategy would be to buy the stock(s) initially at certain point (as
determined by some indicators from TS4), then if necessary, average down
more, and hold on to them for for a VERY, VERY long time.  (I think my
averaging down buy system(s) may become handy here as well.)

Will appreciate some specific stock names.

Thanks in advance!

Wong