Re: TS2000i real-time

Hi: I'm an  EOD user that relies on this program, but not on a tick by tick
basis .I get that from  Quote.com.  I pay the bucks, as well as real time
upgraders do, so I really don't like being relegated
to the "EOD zone. I don't need "liabilities" anymore than anyone else. Also I
don't like the reference to the marketing and development as being targeted to
us "EOD " users. Invest in the program as others did and draw your own
conclusions.
Paula
P.S. I hardly think most members of this group are EOD. If they were the
dialogue would be easier to follow.:)