The Omega Hassle

I just got an email ad from Omega.  It hit me at the wrong time.  I just
got off the phone to get my price for an upgrade.  Needless to say I
didn't buy.  I asked when the 4.0 Y2K patch would be available and the
sales person said the end of June.  We'll see. If it doesn't come, I'm
finished with Omega.  Tired of the hassles.

I sent this message to the Omega lady who sent the ad....

Melody,

I just called Omega to upgrade to TS 5.0.  I run TS 4.0 Build 21.  He
said something about End of Day.  The guy I talked to said the UPGRADE
was $1,444 !!!!!.  I do my analysis at the end of the day.  I don't need
all these new features.  I just want 4.0 to work next year.  If the Y2K
patch doesn't come through, it's goodbye Omega and hello again
Metastock.  I'm tired of the Omega prices and poor treatment of old
customers.  Too bad, too.  I'm a long time customer. Began with System
Writer.  I'm just tired of the hassle and cost of dealing with Omega.

David Olson

By the way, for those of you that got the "What's New" message from
Melody, did you see the end of the message:

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this in error, please contact  the sender and delete the
material from any computer."

I get an unsolicited email then get threatened regarding the message.
I don't need this.