Re: And the standings are...

SOrry I did not respond to any of the messages, I was taking some time
off work and away from computers in general (so I have about 500
messages to sort through, 25% of which are probably written by...).

Still,  most of the answers were quite funny.   I did not intend to
suggest that all the people from the list were bashers, I just wanted
to point out an observation about the list...   Demographics, if you
will.

H.