Virtual Trader

<<What's the address of  Virtual Trading?  Any more than 1 person had
expierienc
with the program?>>

I bought Virtual Trader about six months ago and have found it to be a
worthwhile program.  In my own case as a discretionary trader I would often
miss set-ups - seeing them only after the trade was well under way.  Using
this program has helped a great deal.  Another use is trying to actually
trade a pattern that appears promising.

There is a downside primarily due to the fact that this is a very simple
program.  It's claim to fame is it's ability to synchronize charts across
multiple workspaces.  However, the charts are static.  If you mix charts
that are multiples in time to one another and key the program to let's say a
5 min chart, a 15 minute chart will not show progressively; it will only
show after the 15 min bar closes.  If you trade non-multiples (like I do - 9
min and 17 min), it will show a 9 min bar, then a 17 min bar and so on as
each bar closes.  You do not know what the 17 min bar shows at the time the
9 min bar closes.   This is a major drawback.

On balance, this type of program could be done better but at the present
time there is no other program like it.  It's helped me and if you can live
with the drawbacks it's worth getting.

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions.  Titan's web address:
www.titantrading.com

Tom Lisk
(No connection with Titan, etc.   Note to Hans:  I'm also not Barry Lind)