Re: TS 2000i Upgrade Cost

wrongo larry, you should have consulted with moe and curly first :)) i
responded to gil's post, or didn't you see that in your zest to bash me?

and yes, i saw the eod ts reference, so what? gil asked the $500
upgrade and i replied. period. you did see that post dinna ya?

peace yall,

TJ

you don't know me so you don't know jack