Re: TS2000 update

Great!

A product under construction.   4-5 versions shipped already (too bad if you
bt yesterday). Shelf life 3 days.  With 300,000 ticks that will take Rina's
Portfolio Maximiser about - 190 minutes to load, but I'm sure they havent
even picked up the phone yet....

Please let me know when TS2000i has finished its development and testing!