Update update

A recent call to Omega indicated that the upgrade price will increase at
the end of the month to an amount equal to the new price minus 80% of
what you paid for TS originally.  For those of us who have had TS for a
while, it makes the upgrade outrageously priced.

Anyone have different info?  It seems there are 'special offers' out
there, but they will not comment on them.

Re the TS4 patch, it is supposed to be free, and available June 30 for
downloading.

The "gotcha" for the patch is that it *only* allows TS4 read 4 digit
dates. I quote: "If the patch causes other problems in TS4, they *will
not* be fixed." This legalese, and perhaps more, is supposed to be in the
web info also.

Looks like we are being forced to upgrade now.

Larry