Omega Research 4.0 Servers (TS 4.0, SC 4.0 Wall Street Analyst 4.0) - Data Wanted

  • To: "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Omega Research 4.0 Servers (TS 4.0, SC 4.0 Wall Street Analyst 4.0) - Data Wanted
  • From: "Bob Scott" <rlscott@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:59:16 -0500 (EST)

I am writing a program to delete old or stale symbols from the Server Symbol
and EOD Databases.  So far, I have included the BMI and Signal Real Time
datafeeds but if possible, I would like include as many configurations as
possible and even look to see if the program could be applicable to the End
of Day versions.  Data could be from any of the Omega Research 4.0 Servers
(TS 4.0, SC 4.0 or Wall Street Analyst).  If anyone with configurations
other than BMI or Signal Real Time would be interested in supplying some
data then please contact me.

Bob Scott
rlscott@xxxxxxxx