Re: Re:13,000 bar limit now 16,960 bar limit in TS 5

let me take another stab at it "you can not save in "real time collection"
the unlimited data that omega has claimed you could"  you are in fact
limited with the new improved ts to 16,960 up from the pervious 13,000.
This means that someone like Jimo who is building his own real time data
series "will be" limited in the amount of data he can back test on.

I have not seen a limit on the amount of "dead data" txt data that can be
imported, so i dont know if there is a limit there yet or not.  i dont think
there is.

mb

ps large sets of real time data are an issue with some traders and i thought
that the new ts was going to be unlimited in that area, it is not.

>I just loaded 24,960 5 min oex bars that is all the minute  data that I
have on the OEX. That's 320 trading days. I'll try the entire history on the
daily DOW and count the bars and see how many I can load.