Re: Upgrading TS

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Robert W Cummings wrote:

> Anybody know if the upgrade price will increase in a period of time to a
> higher price?

When I asked about this, they said the price will go up at the end of the
month.  When I asked what the new price would be they said the new price
will *not* be known until the end of the month.  Makes it a bit hard to
decide what to do, doesn't it?

> If so is that after the y2k patch comes out for TS4? Then if the first two
> questions are answered yes then isn't that kind of like paying for the
> patch if you upgrade later?

No info on this yet.

It seems as though they are trying to force an upgrade...

Larry