RE: RUSSIA Upgrade prices waz >Re: TS 2000 Pro Suite Cheep? Very Cheep?

Bull shit as everything you write.
When I was interested in cracked versions first response came from US.

http://www.omegaresearch.com
Omega Tradestation 4.0 Build 19.6               100$
Options Station 1.2 Build 6                     100$
Portfolio Maximizer for OMEGA TS                100$

http://www.omegaresearch.com