Re: another broker story

Kevin wrote:
> But, why go to the trouble of offsetting them? I simply let them settle to
> cash.

ahh interesting - how does that work ? and isnt it more expensive ?

I pay $15 RT all in - so matching 2 S&P and 10 minis against each other
=> 12 half turns => 6 RTs = $ 90...... I suppose that the cash settle does
cost more than zero - question is: does it cost more than $90 ????

> As a matter of fact, I was not aware of a offset mechanisim as you
> mention, but I guess there is.

yes there is :-)))

as a matter of fact, I was not aware of a cash settle mechanisim as you

> Less chance of error and it frees up the
> back office if you let them go off the board naturally.

agree, but what are cost ???

rgds hans