Re: Acampora

Well he is not alone today CNBC had 10 analysts put on the screen for the
world to see again. They all were for calling for a 15 to 20 per cent
correct in the Dow early Feb of this year. I missed that part wasn't
interested in it so I didn't watch it. Biggs came on after Acampora with
his prediction of that the next major move in the market would be down.
Problem is this market is capable of making both these wise men right.
Corrections happen and are over in less time now considering the last one
in November if that's a sign of the times for a while.

Robert