Re: DBC SP and ES are frozen at 131071

> Interesting, the spH9 and esH9 still seem to be updating,

would be interesting to see what happens if it moves up to 131071 aswell - than
we will see whether that other post is right :-(((((

ok - CASH is still updating ..... I believe the FAIR VALUE (never bother <g>)
is about 14.00 so we can use a CUSTOM1 line indicator - apply the cash (hidden)
as tick chart  - apply the custom1 line and input (c+14.00) and get a
CUSTOM_HOME_COOKED_HANS_SP_M9 (you may use a different name) -
comparing THAT to quotecom or so on the net - comes quite close and it better
than a FROZEN 131071

> although slowly.

sure - its NOT the most active anymore, but better than a FROZEN 131071 <g>

rgds hans