Re: Intraday Indicators

>Pretty pictures but maybe you could give some meaning to them by describing
>what you consider a signal or a system.  Since no signals are given, maybe
you
>could explain what we are supposed to be looking for as we trade.  Thanks.
>Lynn

  This is precisely the question you should put to yourself.
The first gifs have a yellow indicator traveling thru bands. The latter gifs
have a red indicator doing the same.
  What events take place as the indicator travels thru the bands that
coincide with price moves you wish to take advantage of? If any.
  Both the indicators and the bands are adjusted to the gaps so as not
to interrupt their normal motion. This was the demonstration.
  You might then ask yourself if  gap-adjusting the indicators appears to
be an advantage or a distraction.

dbs