RE: Company competitors??

At 04:49 PM 3/9/99 -0500, UMCANE01@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Is anyone aware of a website that lists a stock trading companies
>competitors?? Specifically for a software company called Medical Manager??
>
>Regards & good trading,
>UMCANE01

I'm not aware of such a website, but can tell you a way to get the
information (maybe). All public companies submit their SEC filings
electronically. They're maintained on the EDGAR database. Go to:

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/srch-edgar?

Enter the company name in the Search Box and hit Enter.

Look for the most recent annual report (Form 10-K) in the list and click on
the link. There will usually be a section called "Competition" which you
can search for in the page. If they name their competition, you'll have
what you want.

Allan

"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it." - Jonathan Winters