Re: 99.5% satisfaction MA

You are right, Mark Jurik is selling tools, so I will apology if anybody infer
from my comments otherwise.  I have always advocated that people would benefit
more from buying a book( tool ) than a system.
     I am always a optimist, as I believe there's nothing I can't achieve if I
devote all my resources to it.  That's why I give up my job as a trader from a
major bank 18 yrs ago to devote full time trading to beat the market- 'cos
people around me says it can't be done.  What I am is a skeptic and cynical of
other's ulterior motives and that have served me well in the market and
dealing with other people.  In fact, if the markets wasn't really crooked, my
system wouldn't work-  I buy when they show me sell !

  " Walk in quietly, take the money and walk out quietly "

My hero-- Mother Theresa and Dr. Hulda Clark and all the voluntary works of
the world.
               Their gift to humanity are priceless.