A "voice" from "silent majority"?

Dear Comrades:

In my opinion the top ten contributors are de-facto leadership of our
group. Our group has no formal structure (not counting our good-hearted
landlord Jim). So people who has ability, inclination, talent,
knowledge, and time contribute more then the rest of us. We ("silent
majority") should be thankful to them for help they offer to us
individually, and for keeping our list alive and interesting.

The list needed the rest of us too. Not only as a grateful listeners,
but also as pool of experts in many fields. As a result discussions on
this list are explored deeply and broadly, and people in need almost
always could find the answer of their questions. It is strength of our
group. Let's keep it.

Comrade Alex.

P. S.  Dear Mark Brown, who is the better ball player you or your dog?