Jurik Research JMA and Mark Jurik

In the last year that I have been paying attention, numerous people on
various lists have stated their view that Mark Jurik's adaptive JMA is
smoother with less lag than any other adaptive moving average.

In the last year that I have been paying attention, numerous people on
various lists have stated their view that Mark Jurik has been very helpful
to them.

My own view of JMA is consistent with what other people have written (I've
spent a good deal of time visually comparing JMA to TEMA; I wouldn't think
now of using TEMA instead of JMA).

Mark has graciously spent more time on the phone with me than I can imagine
any vendor spending.

Moreover, in my view, the recent book he has edited entitled "Computerized
Trading" greatly enhances Mark's standing as a serious student and teacher
of computerized technical analysis.

Mark's statement below of why he cut the JMA free trial makes absolute sense
to me.

I have no personal or business relationship with Mark or Jurik Research
other than my being a customer.

Steve Buss
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx