Re: And the standings are...pierre is a omega basher???

Howard Jackson wrote:

> Last week after someone from omega wrote to the list, someone replied
> saying that he must be brave as their are many angry customers out
> there...

While I have no beef with Omega nad have always found their support to
be very helpful, I also have no problem with those that are trying to
get Omega to improve TS.

Regarding your list.  Since I don't have the time to analyze all the
posts, did you differentiate the "technical" posts from the "bashing"
posts?  Most of the posts I have seen from people like Hans have
contained extremely helpful and accurate solutions to many people's
problems, and have saved many people - including yours truly - much
time.

Without help from some of the people on your list, I might even have to
learn EL.

Mike