3 of everything ???????? !!!!

>Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 10:21:02 -0600
>From: sptradr@xxxxxxxxx
>To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Time Stamping in the GlobalServer

>And it sucks big time...major reason I left Signal to BMI and the same
>reason I'll leave BMI to ??? whatever company time stamps server ticks with
>the datafeed time.

>I suspect DBC is running BMI into the ground so as to merge it eventually
>with DBC and essentially kill the division off. I also see a DBC / TS
>merger in our future too. If I head out to DTN, I fear DBC may come after
>it as well...anyone see a pattern here? Could be the reason TS was so eager
>to get DTN into the fold? I hope DTN tells DBC to f-itself regarding any
>buyout.
      Yes, I see a crystal clear pattern here.  It's called let's own and
monopolize everything.  One consolation for us though- God saids they can't
take it with them !!!
Long, long, time ago there were separate companies called Signal, BMI, FNN,
DBC, CNBC, etc.  I hated the monopoly of Quotron at the time, so I was happy
when Signal came along and gave them competition......then DBC came along to
compete, then BMI, etc.  My happiness turn to despair in a relatively short
time when I see DBC got gobble up by Signal which in turn to FNN.... to
BMI....to CNBC.  I think the game is to buy up your competition at any cost,
then you could raise the price.
Are we going to have 3 auto companies, 3 banks, 3 groceries, 3 medias, etc
????????/  Yikes !!!!  Could the Internet stop them ????  Not if they have a
giant FILTER that will seek and destroy any form of competition !!!!!!!!
Better get your information on a cure for cancer before they destroy that,
too.  You better believe it that you need it !!!  Your body are not designed
to detoxify the amount of pollutants
we have today.