Re: Data with best performance

Dans un courrier daté du 05/03/99 00:18:18 Heure d12iver Pari18 Madrid,
rivadoro@xxxxxx a écrit :

> hello
>
>  I need an indicator that help me to find , in a custom data list, the
>  symbols with the best performance ( in % ) in the last X days , and sort
all
>  the symbols by performance ( with an alert ?) ;
>  there is someone that can help me ?
>
>  Massimo

What you need is named RadarScreen2000i.
More information on my web site ( but french pages section only) and Omega web
site.

Attention : Special prices until the end of this month only.

FYI, the complete Omega  price list ( upgrades offers included)  is available
from the new website
www.sirtrade.com

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin