Re: NATT

MY EXPERIENCE IS THAT I GOT SPAMMED WITH THIS YESTERDAY!

looks like Pollution Providers are stooping to new lows to sell shit..
wonder how many others just on this list got this? bet all, and if thats the
case this guy should be disciplined... how can I fairly look at the product
after I've been spammed like this?

This e-mail is being sent out to all market savvy day-traders to
announce a revolutionary trading method.

We are so confident that you will be pleased with our evaluation kit,
that we are prepared to send you for FREE, a trading manual, 19
powerful Tradestation/Supercharts indicators and one week of trade
logs for your review.

To obtain  the complete stocks and commodities Evaluation Kit, simply
download from the following URL. You don't even have to contact us, no
strings attached.  It's FREE.  No obligation.

http://www.natt.net/NATTDEMO.EXE

Included in our evaluation kit, we share our MEX (Market Extremes
Indicator) that measures the extremes of 3 markets simultaneously
unlike anything you've ever seen. In addition, we have a new
proprietary Trendline drawing indicator.  We have taken the age-old
discretionary trendline drawing technique and made it the FIRST 100%
objective approach to drawing trendlines. We guarantee you've never
seen such an objective approach. Our automated Trendline indicator
plots trendlines on your screen for you in real-time. There is a
wealth of NEW free information in our evaluation kit.

The NATT R&D department has recently released some new strategies that
we'd like to share with you. Even if you have recently downloaded our
demo this is brand new material as of today.  We also have a recent
week of trading logs included. If you downloaded our materials prior
to March 03, then you will certainly benefit by downloading the demo
today.

If you do not wish to receive any future e-mails from NATT, please
send a reply e-mail with the heading PLEASE REMOVE, and we will take
your e-mail address of our list.

Trade long and prosper!

NATT.

New Age Trading Techniques
Omega Research [Solution Provider]
Learn how to day trade the S&P 500.
E-Mail:  president@xxxxxxxx
Phone:   (323) 656-9700
Any NATT proprietary information
contained in this e-mail is
copyright 1997-1999 by
EDR/New Age Trading Techniques
All rights reserved.
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact  the sender and delete the material from any
computer.