Re: TS 2000 FAQ's

I can't help believe that with the Internet prices of this type technical
software like TS are going to have stronger competition in the next couple
of years. This will bring lower prices and I still think Crews will sellout
to one of the on-line brokers like Etrade and then how will you feel if its
offered for free.

Robert