RE: Linux

> From fillons@xxxxxxxxxxx Tue Mar  2 16:56 EST 1999
>
> Do you know if I can access the datafile (Metastock format) of TS from Linux and what language do I have to use ?

<SNIP>
 I can't tell you because I don't know Metastock format.  When I was
using Genesis data, batch-downloaded in the evening, my associate
decrypted their format and wrote a C program that ran on the UNIX
workstation and archived the entire many-thousand stock histories.

But C is certainly the language of first consideration on Linux, although
languages such as AWK and PERL are simply great for converting strangely-
formatted files.

Cheers,
Rob Lake
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxx