Re: Futures mag sells opinions?

I am suprised that you don't even know what is in your own magazine. The ad
is on page 100 of the March issue.

As for Williams, I have dozens of email letters over many years detailing
the vacuity of his so-called methods and the abuse he has heaped upon those
who dared question his self-imagined god-like status. Inspite of asking for
all opinions, good or bad, I have yet to have anyone tell me they have been
successful using what they learned from him,  and certainly no-one has
writen to me in such glowing terms as the "testimonials" we see in his ads.
Bottom line: there is a large number of people out there who share the same
view as expressed in the review, who took his course and are sorry they did.

I subscribe to your magazine and have read several articles by the author
who reviewed the book. He has shown more thorough knowledge of technical
analysis in one article than Williams showed in his entire $5000 course -
by far. The comparison is something of substance versus empty tired trading
cliches masked by fancy new tricky names. That you allowed letters that
read more like Williams' ads, taking up more space than the original
review, to appear in your magazine critizing the author for not knowing
what he was talking about, without allowing for his response, says alot
about your magazine, in my opinion.

I don't wish to discuss with you how you run your magazine. I was just
pointing out some curious things that I saw there, which are not unusual to
the industry as a whole.

David Cicia