Re: Futures mag sells opinions?

My dad told me stories about snake oil salemen in horse drawn wagons
covered with pot and pans clanking around the Kansas plains when he was a
farm kid before WW1. The only difference now is that they've gone hi-tech
in their approach and are assisted by infomerical rags called Futures and
TASC. But I'm not complaining. That's the price of freedom. Suckers will
always be suckers. And the buyer still has to beware in spite of NFA and
CTFC infrigements upon our freedoms. The more things change, the more they
stay the same...

Tony Haas

Neal T. Weintraub wrote:
>>The reviewer of Bill William's book is resigning within two weeks. The
original interview was more dead on. You are correct. As you know TS owns
Futures magazine thru ad space, And Futures magazine also publishes that
monthly called Wally World...oops I mean Omega World. The public will just
have to learn the hard way and realize that buyer beware is the American
way.Feel free to post my comments to any user group.