Re: TS 5 CRAP >systems paste in

MB wrote:
> does this look like it has an order to any of you?  this is what
> it looks like when you try and paste in an SYSTEMS now imagine that
> you have 1000 or so to look through OK get the picture?

It's clear that Omega doesn't accept any REAL USERS' input on any of
their products, or they wouldn't make so many *incredibly* bad design
decisions.  If they had (and paid any attention to) competent beta
feedback on TS4, we wouldn't have problems like:

  * NO debugging facilities -- not even something as basic as
    "your error occurred on line #X of your indicator" !!
    Just the @#%#% print statement.  That's 1960's technology.

  * No bad-tick editing capabilities, and no ability to add any.

  * Can't plot chart info from a system.

  * Can't save, cut/copy, etc the Print Log, and can't redirect
    print statements to a file without changing EVERY print statement
    in your indicator.

  * Can't view ALL the contents of an ELA without a slow and
    painful many-step process.

etc, etc, ad nauseum.

And it looks like we're going to have the same sterling design
decisions in TS2000.

I sincerely hope Ensign (whose developer listens INCREDIBLY well to
user feedback), or some other user-friendly vendor, blows Omega out
of the market.  A vendor who treats their customers like Omega does,
does not deserve the market position that Omega holds.

Gary