Re: Stock Split

> Is there anything you can do after a stock splits 3 for 1 to make the chart
> look undistorted on TS4? Do you just have to wait until you get enough days
> of the new split data for the chart to normalize again? I always use
> commodities on charts until late so this deal is brand new for me.
>
> Robert

As part of assessing some of the packaged systems, I took a look at
the "simple" solution of halving the price and doubling the volume.
Unfortunately, many technical indicators are NOT simply linear in
price and volume, so this didn't often work.

I don't have an answer, but I now know WHY!

Cheers,
Rob Lake
rbl@xxxxxxxxxxx