Re: TS 2000i IS CRAP?

:btw charting is fine if you like to pick and click all day to do something,
:power editor is pretty, but this so called server is unbelievably stupid
and
:slow as hell......

:If looks sell then the new TS will
:sell, and if CRUZ has done his homework correctly and knows that 95% of you
:out there will never last the first year then he will be a winner.  You
will
:box the thing up and that will be that.

I went to the dog and pony show Omega put on yesterday, here in NYC. TS 5.0
painted a lot of pretty pictures but it was the offline version. Cruz was
running it on a Pentium II 266  laptop with 192 megs of Ram. And there were
some moments where it did hang up a bit, even with 192 megs on it.

It was more of a sales show rather than an in depth look at TS. Overall, I'd
have to say that I was impressed with TS 5.0, Bill Cruz's salesmanship and
the gullability of the masses there. A lot of the questions asked by the
mases were pretty stupid ones.

However, if TS 5.0 is proven to be stable in real time, I'd buy it in a
heartbeat. But I'm gonna give them three months to prove it before I do so.