Software survey

I feel "squeezed" by Omega Research. The reviews that I have seen so far =
about TS2000 are not all favorable. Tradestation 4.0 is limiting as far =
as real-time data providers, does not have a Y2K fix yet, is slow (imho) =
and pricey compare to it's features.

The age of the internet is here. A lot of the features that we require =
as professional traders are now being offered by internet companies for =
a lot less money and most are FASTER than our cable/satellite providers. =
In other words, our industry is changing and unless we keep up we will =
get way behind.

Let's pool our experience here, if you have reviewed, demod or talked to =
any other software/data provider, please share your experience here.=20

I know the fees are insignificant compare to our industry, but I hate =
being squeezed.

AIQ, CQG, Metastock, WOW and other quote vendors that offer their =
software with technical analysis tools look interesting.

Thanks in advance,

Shay Horowitz
www.teamzeus.com