RE: DialData Download

What time are you trying to download?

I still have an account with DialData and use the scheduler part of the
downloader to download some EOD symbols at 6:30pm. This seems to work with
out problems at DialData's end.

However, I do have problems due to TS and the downloader "disconnecting"
from each other because I leave this NT system up 24/7. The downloader will
still download everything OK, but TS will not update the charts. I have to
recycle TS to update the charts then it will work for a few days again.
Probably some minor memory corruption or a Windows' resource leak from TS.

-- Roy