Re: down loading EL codes

If you use an FTP program, such as WS_FTP, you can go to the following site
(without the quotes):  "ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/EasyLang/StudySys" and you
will be able to select all the files at once for downloading.  To get an FTP
program go to a site such as www.winfiles.com, they have a plethora of FTP
programs (as well as tons of others) for download.  Hope this helps.

Brian Elkins