Re: Need help with TS block and laptop/infrared port issue

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:49:14 -0600, you wrote:

>8. Omega states that security block will not
>work on any machine that has infrared communications.

Boy o boy, Am I glad they didn't tell that to my Micron Transport  XKE
with a front and a back infrared option.  It would have heard about it
and stopped working!!.  I simply moved the block from the desktop to
the laptop and badda bing it worked just fine.

Fred