Re: Mac S/W

-----Original Message-----
From: fpi@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>I was very reluctantly forced to buy a PC three years ago, just to have
>decent market software.

Any idea how this got started, when most applications that involved graphics
had all of the decent software written for macs?  Does it only continue
because of  tradition?  If it was much better and much easier, it would be
possible to market it even now.  It is a small market segment with very
specific requirements suited to the mac, from what I understand about macs.

I know that some trading software exists for the mac.  Why isn't it the
platform of choice for designers?

~alan