From: greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:47:15 -0500
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS2000i and Metastock

Looks like I'm up a creek without a paddle.  For those of you who use data in
Metastock format - this is what I received from Omega today.  Guess they
get an "A"
for honesty <sigh>.  Robyn

Dear Robyn,

TradeStation 2000i, Service Pack 1, is not currently compatible with the new
Year2000 compliant version of the Equis Downloader data in Metastock format.
We are working towards capability. At this time, there is no time frame for
when this will happen.

There is no security block for the Omega Research 2000i series of products.
You will be able to install them on both your desktop and laptop. However,
although it is physically possible to install it on multiple machines, it
may be in violation of our licensing agreement. I do not have a copy of the
licensing agreement so I cannot verify this.

Sincerely,
Melody A. Blais
Omega Research, Inc.
Customer Support Supervisor