Re: Looking for a Solution Provider

there's a lot of negative bullish against vendors by pissed off
customers and vice versa. i, for one, would like some specifics more
than a speciuos rant similar to ones found in the newsgroups. this
way, the omega list can become an informed clearinghouse for vendor
complaints. i've checked the arps/dowling references in the omega list
archives and i don't see much, either positive or negative, outside of
the dowling/chalek "war." so please illuminate us with your (and
anyone else too) experiences with arps and dowling.

>>DO NOT USE ARPS!!!! DO NOT!!! I have spent $7500 on his "stuff"
which was ripped off from others...<<

tj sez: i've personally heard good things about arps from good people
who have used him with no complaints. are you talking about the demark
litigation? what "stuff" was ripped off from others?

>>he included MY system in a system he then sold,<<

tj sez: what system was that?

>>he had a partner, ahh, yes,  how could i forget??? Daniel Dowling...
DO NOT USE HIM/them. They have 'disapeared' after hammering several
decent folks a couple of years back. last place of residence that i am
aware was 6400 Anderson Lane, Gibsonville, NC.. they did their stuff
under, "CMS" market software... i still have my cancelled check taped
to my trading wall. I have been waiting for their resurface. **** u
have been warned.<<

tj sez: and "u" are a fool. both still live in nc. shall i give you
their telephone and fax numbers that i got off the omega website too?
is this what you mean by disappearing? is your name mike chalek? or
one of his shills?

i could go on and on but i won't. why am i picking on this guy? well,
for one thing, much of his argument is specious and unsubstantiated.
second, it smacks of the dowling-chalek "wars" several years ago. and
third, any idiot with a small measure of common sense can find a
person who's disappeared. bail bondsmen aren't rocket scientists, you
know <g>. but it was way too easy to find a real address and phone
numbers on these two who had supposedly "disappeared."

so, i now wonder what his real agenda is other than to trash talk a
couple of vendors who may be only guilty of selling bad shit.

TJ

give me the truth, and a ts4 y2k patch