Re: S&P Daytrading - 1000 Trade Review Q&A (long post)

Dennis Holverstott wrote:
>In any business, reducing expenses is just as important as increasing
>gross revenues......

Yep, and probably more so considering reductions go straight
to the bottom line. If the trader to whom Dan referred could
have cut his commission costs by 1/3, for example, his
profit would have =doubled=, right?

The level of service factors into the equation, of course,
and 25% margins aren't at all shabby, but I doubt there are
many institutions that would put up with the "1 for me, 3
for you" bit.

Best regards,
Jim