Re: S&P Daytrading - 1000 Trade Review Q&A (long post)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Wood <swissfranc@xxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, February 21, 1999 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: S&P Daytrading - 1000 Trade Review Q&A (long post)

:
:3. Who cares how much money my broker makes? What's important to me is
:my bottom line. And I don't care how many trades a day it takes to reach
:my after-commission objective. Sure, I'd prefer to make my objective
:with a single trade. Lots of times I do. But if it takes more, then it
:takes more.
:

In Boca Raton there is a level 2 trading shop called Broadway Trading.  I
know one of the traders there (a kid really) netted aprox 1 million dollars
last year while his commissions were aprox 3 million.  and I doubt he would
have cared one bit if they were 30 million or 300 million.