Re: Upgrade pricing

I didn't write that message - but my understanding is that Omega has stated that
there will be both a patch for version 4.0 of SuperCharts (no patches for
earlier versions) - and a new version of SuperCharts sometime down the road
(think it's currently scheduled for mid-year - but I wouldn't hold my breath).
I'm sure there will be some kind of a discount - because they're even offering
me an 80% purchase price credit for the SuperCharts I bought in 1993.  Robyn