Re: ts2000

Personally, from what i have read and picked up about ts2000, I can see no
advantage to upgrade.  Myts4 build21 runs smooth with no boo boo's.
Besides it does all i need, a few indicators and etc.  Reading omega's web
site, all i see is hype, nice ways of saying what ver 4.0 does.  Maybe
ts2000 is more necessary for trading stocks????
Gil