From: rwheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 12:49 PM
Subject: Looking for a Solution Provider

An associate of mine, not subscribed to this list, uses point and figure
charting intraday in real-time.  His system is primarily based on visual
pattern recognition.  He is looking for a Solution Provider to incorporate
his pattern recognition rules into a trading system, or at least, into a
set of indicators for use on real-time, intraday point and figure charts.

I would appreciate hearing from Solution Providers who can offer a turn-key
solution for him.  In addition, I would welcome any recommendations or
comments on Solution Providers that members of this list have used.  Thanx
in advance.

Regards
Rod