RE: Graph from DDE link in EXCEL-Help

Hi,
Assuming you have version 97 or above of Excel then the following lines of
code in a worksheets codemodule will put a timestamp next to the cell being
changed. It will only look for changes in the first column.

    If Target.Column = 1 Then
        Target.Offset(0, 1) = Now
    End If
End Sub

I think the chartissue is best solved by separating incoming data from the
array used by the chart. The latter could for example take only the x:th
latest items from the first dataarray. The chart would then look at a fixed
array (in size and place) but with changing values.

I hope this helps

Jonas