Re: BMI Globex down?

two emails I recieved about the Globex outage:

Sunday Feb 21,1999

Do to a technical problem with the Globex System, trading is
currently not
available. We will notify you when this problem has been resolved.

LFG Technical Support

The CME reports that they have corrected their system problems from
earlier this evening.  We will begin accepting orders through LeoWeb
at
7:45 p.m. Chicago time.  GLOBEX2 will open for trading (E-Minis) at
8:00
p.m. Chicago time.

Charles Starnes
Vice President

If you go  http://www.cme.com/jobs/index.html you'll see that they
seem to need an awful lot of programmers/systems analysts etc...
looks as if they are very short-handed