Re: S&P Daytrading - 1000 Trade Review

>One thing I really hate to see somebody say trade my way are your trading
>wrong. BS is what I say to this post Mark.

I didn't mean to make anyone mad, I wanted to point out that if this guy was
worried that his predictive system would fail.  Then he needed to work on it
until he KNOWS what he will do when it fails.   Otherwise he is playing a
game of chance, that he will not win because he is not properly prepared to
take the actions needed when his methods fail.   IF! and I stress if he can
program his methods into a system then he could benefit from non biased
(would have, should have syndrome) testing of his methods.  Thats all ...

>Ever wonder what people did before they had a computer? I trade use no
system make money and have little to no stress go figure.

>Robert

In 72 I traded sugar on a rumor, I was lucky..  In the mid 70's I traded
silver I was lucky.  In the late 70's I got VisiCalc and a Apple 3 and just
then I started to discover just how lucky I was.  Times change, what was
once fundamentally possible is now because of electronics and lighting fast
communications impossible.  A computer is a tool, like a hammer or a level -
yea we could do without it.  But with the proper tools there is no more
excuses for the human to screw things up...

Mark Brown