Re: S&P Daytrading - 1000 Trade Review

>tj sez: what losing days? really! when i have a losing day, my broker
>makes more than i do :))

It is just that you said that you can bang out 20 - 100 handles in a single
day, but your average for 1998 is 4.3.  There must be an offset, if that's
the case.

>tj sez: the stress, time, and risk is far greater in position trading
>than day trading, at least for me

I think that I shouldn't have said stress - too many other variables to
induce stress.  OatTrader I think put his finger on it when he called it
burnout.

I realize that it is a style more than anything.  I'm NOT saying that
daytrading isn't possible or that it is less profitable or any such thing.
I am saying that to daytrade, there is a cost that there doesn't seem to be
in position trading - a "health cost" if you will allow it - or maybe a time
cost.  You are unaffected, but I think that you must be out of the ordinary.
(You are aren't you? :~).

Then, is the cost worth the extra $$$?  Are there extra $$$?  Is it MORE
profitable?

~Alan